On Thursday, a floor cleaner was spilled while a worker was using Super 8, causing a toxic reaction. Manager Ryan Baldera tried to clean it up, but he died after breathing in the fumes.
The 32-year-old had a newborn son after getting married last year. Friends and co-workers of Baldera started leaving flowers outside the restaurant Saturday in his honor.
>> 32-year-old manager killed in chemical incident at Buffalo Wild Wings
But for the most part, it was quiet for what would usually be a busy Saturday night.
"That's the first thing we thought when we pulled into the parking lot," Chapman told WFXT. "That there were so few cars here."
Those who did come out told the television station it’s just one way they can support the victim's co-workers during this difficult time for the business.
"They still need to work, they still need to bring home (an income) to their families," one customer said.
There's also a GoFundMe set up for Baldera's family. The donations are already at more than $57,000.