To get in on the early-bird action, shop the Target Black Friday Preview Sale in stores or online until shops close at 11:59 p.m. PDT Monday.
Early Access Sale on Nov. 22
Target REDcard holders will get early access to more than 100 Black Friday deals on Target.com on the morning of Nov. 22.
New Thanksgiving and Black Friday hours
According to a company news release, most Target stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and close at midnight. Stores will then reopen 6 a.m. Black Friday.
Here are some of the top deals
- Thirteen TV models under $300 including the Westinghouse 55-inch UHD TV for $249.99
- GoPro Hero 5, $349.99, includes $50 Target gift card (usually $399.99)
- Google Chromecast for $25 (usually $35; doorbuster deal)
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, $29.99
- Amazon Echo (second generation) for $79.99 (usually $99.99; doorbuster deal)
- Fitbit Alta HR for $99.95 (usually $149.95)
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 qt Stand Mixer, $249.99 (reg. $349.99)
- iPad 32 GB, $249.99, $80 off the regular price
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $179.99, $70 off regular price
- Google Home Mini, $29, plus get a $10 Target gift card
- Xbox One S 500GB, $189.99, plus get a $25 gift card.
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off on hundreds of beauty gift sets
- Sony PlayStation 4 1 TB Console, $199.99.
- Get a $250 gift card with activation of an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Dyson V6 Animal, $249.99, $250 off the regular price
- Spend $50 or more on Black Friday in-store purchases and get a coupon for 20 percent off a future purchase that can be redeemed Nov. 28 through Dec. 10
- Nearly 1,000 toys under $10 and 2,000 under $20
- Board games are 50 percent off
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.