Sears and Kmart released their Black Friday shopping ads on Tuesday, with Sears promising discounts on appliances and Kmart cutting prices on toys and homewares.
According to BFAds.net, Sears will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving with doorbuster sales until 2 p.m. on Black Friday.
The ad says all items in the store will be between 10 and 50 percent off with 40 percent off a large selection of appliances.
- Kenmore French door refrigerator - $899.9
- Kenmore 4.5-cubic foot washer or 7.3-cubic foot dryer - $499.99 each
- Craftsman 22-inch snow thrower 179cc dual stage - $399.99
- Craftsman 320-piece mechanics tool set - $149.99
- Craftsman 26-inch heavy-duty ball-bearing tool chest - $199.98
- Craftsman 41-inch, 14-drawer soft close rolling tool cabinet - $799.98
- NordicTrack C 580 S treadmill - $599.99
- Shark Rotator Professional Vacuum - $129.99
- KitchenAid KSM500 5-qt stand mixer - $199.99
- Roebuck Jeans - $9.99
- Kmart, which is own by the Sears Holding Company, will also open at 6 p.m. on
- Thanksgiving with doorbusters until 2 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Likewise, Kmart is offering between 10 and 50 percent off everything in the store.
- Barbies - $1.99
- Pillows or fleece throws - $2
- Board games - $5
- Small kitchen appliances - $9
- Joes Jeans - $25
- 1000-count sheet sets - $20
- Pre-decorated 6’ tree - $
- Samsung 55” 4K TV - $499.99
- 50 percent off fall/winter apparel and accessories
Other Black Friday advertisements:
- Black Friday 2017: Macy’s ad released, hours announced; deals on clothes, housewares and appliances
- Black Friday 2017: Best Buy releases ad with 50 pages of deals
- Black Friday 2017: Target ad released; Belk, Costco, BJ’s also out
- Black Friday 2017: Costco ad deals on laptops, TVs and more just leaked
- Black Friday 2017: Dell announces deals on laptops and more
- Black Friday 2017: Some toy 'books,' holiday ads released
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.