Job seekers have several opportunities to find employment via hiring events at OhioMeansJobs-Butler County, a business and employment resource center for workforce and training needs.
Located at 4631 Dixie Highway in Fairfield, the center connects local businesses with community job seekers by offering a variety of free services to employers and job seekers, including helping the latter with all aspects of their job search and training needs.
The numerous hiring events at OhioMeansJobs-Butler County this week, and beyond, include:
• Horizons HRS is hiring CNC machine and machine operators, warehouse/forklift, assemblers, pickers/packers, shipping and receiving, welders, plumbers/pipefitters, quality control, general laborers, call center representatives, and administrative assistants. Hiring events are scheduled for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 3, June 10 and June 24.
• Fifth Third Bank is looking for professionals for the following departments: retail, operations, call center and vault. The company will hold a hiring event from 9 a.m. to noon June 4.
• Express Employment Professionals is hiring for several positions, including machine operators, warehouse workers, general laborers, welders, shop service techs, press operators, assemblers and many more. Interested parties may apply during a hiring event from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. June 4.
• Amazon is offering positions as part-time warehouse associates (Fairfield only) with flexible shifts and full-time warehouse associates (in Hebron, Ky.) with pay up to $15 an hour, plus full benefits. People can apply during hiring events from 9 to 2:30 p.m. from June 4 through June 7.
• Superior Environmental Solutions is hiring general laborer field technician and CDL drivers during a hiring event from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 5.
• Childcare Careers is hiring preschool teachers assistants, teachers, lead teachers and master teachers during a hiring event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 5.
• Triumph Employment Solutions is hiring entry-level quality inspectors for the first and second at locations in Lebanon and Sharonville; line operators for second and third shift in Middletown and Monroe. Applicants must be able to lift 50 pounds, have attention to detail and maintain good attendance. Hiring events include 1 to 3 p.m. June 5 and 19, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 12 and June 26.
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.