Multiple crashes have been reported today as snow moves through the region.
Reported crashes include:
- On I-75 South near Vandalia, a pickup truck around 1:30 p.m. spun around and ended up facing north after crashing into a barrier.
- On I-75 South near the state Route 40 exit in Vandalia, a three-vehicle crash around 11:20 a.m. blocked the right lane. The crash is in between Ohio 40 and Interstate 70.
- On I-75 south near the Dayton Mall exit a report of a truck that slid off the road at 9:45 a.m.
- On I-70 East near Mad River overpass a report of a semi that slid off the road at 8:35 a.m.
- On Waynesville Road at Centerville Road in Sugarcreek Twp., a report of a truck on its side with possible entrapment at 5 p.m.
- On I-675 SB near Indian Ripple Road, a report of a car that slid off the road at 3:30 p.m.
- On I-75 N at the Tylersville Road exit in West Chester Twp., a tanker truck slid off the road around 9:30 a.m. No injuries were reported.
Got a tip? Call our monitored 24-hour line, 937-259-2237, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.