>> COVID-19 testing for long-term care still lacking
“Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property,” Kennedy said.
Other protocols include:
- Floor decals and signage to enforce social distancing in areas where lines typically form.
- Configuring gaming machines and simulcast to meet social distancing requirements.
- No large drawings, tournaments or special events.
- Take 2 restaurant will be open with limited hours. The H-Lounge will be open with drinks and prepackaged sandwiches.
- The Skybox, Gift Shop and valet will be closed.
- Live music, entertainment, convention and banquet services will remain suspended.
- Machines will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the gaming floor and available throughout the facility.
- The raceway will be closed for a period during the wee for a deep cleaning of the floor.
>> WHAT’S OPEN? A guide to when and how entertainment venues will reopen
“We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience and understanding from our customers through this unprecedented time and can’t wait to welcome them back on Friday,” Kennedy said.