A Franklin strip club was evacuated briefly Wednesday evening after some smoke filled the building due to an equipment malfunction.
Firefighters were called at 8:46 p.m. to the New York, New York Cabaret on East Second Street after a rooftop HVAC unit malfunctioned and filled the building with smoke.
The building was evacuated as firefighters got rid of the smoke, Fire Chief Jonathan Westendorf said.
The business reopened a short time later, he said.
There were no injuries reported, according to Westendorf.