No one was injured when a barn went up in flames in Warren County on Saturday.
Just after 1 p.m., crews were called to the 3200 block of McLean Road in Franklin Township on reports of a burning building.
Officials say a man was working on some water lines inside his barn when the building's back wall caught fire.
He told investigators he tried to put the flames out with a fire extinguisher but was unsuccessful.
The man and his six family members living in an unattached house were not injured in the incident.
Fire officials said the blaze was accidental.