- Dog finally adopted after 5 years when picture goes viral
- Woman finds 50 pearls in restaurant oyster
- Dog lies down with owner when cops order suspect to the ground
- Premature baby’s Gofundme account apparently drained by friend
- Judge rules divorce papers can be served via Facebook
Happy National Beer Day!
Tuesday marks 82 years since the Cullen-Harrison Act, which legalized the sale of beer, went into effect on April 7, 1933.
The "holiday" has not gone unnoticed on social media. Click here or scroll down to see what people are saying, and join the conversation with the hashtag #NationalBeerDay.