3. “I believe in Christ, like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else.” — C.S. Lewis
Related: Easter 2017: When is it; what is it; why isn't it the same date every year?
4. “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.” — Romans 8:18
5. “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining - they just shine.” — Dwight L. Moody
>>Related: Easter 2017: Which restaurants are offering Easter brunch deals?
6. “Easter is a time when God turned the inevitability of death into the invincibility of life.” — Craig D. Lounsbrough
Credit: Tina Marie Photography
7. “No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.” — Proverb
8. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” — Anne Bradstreet
9. “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.” — Unknown
10. “A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” — Mahatma Gandhi
>> Related: Easter 2017: How to make the perfect hard boiled eggs for Easter egg dying