“I am excited for Moe’s to continue with the E&H Hardware family and team and feel confident that their resources will maximize the future success of Moe’s,” said Dale Magie, president of Moe’s Outdoor Power Equipment & Supplies.
Ace Hardware product lines will be refreshed and popular store departments, including outdoor power equipment and parts, will be enhanced at the Springboro store. Magie said the acquisition will allow him to spend more time with family, friends and his church community.
» RELATED: Local Navy sailor honored: ‘Doing the right thing pays off’
“Dale Magie has built an excellent outdoor power equipment and hardware business over the last several years and has grown into a well-respected business within Springboro and the surrounding area. We are thrilled to build upon his hard work and look forward to becoming a part of the community in the near future”, stated Scott Buehler, President & COO of E&H Hardware Group.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Movie theaters launch subscription services to compete with Netflix
• Duke Energy says data breach could impact customers
• New convenience store to sell wine, beer at The Greene
• 7 major data hacks that happened in 2017
• 17 retail horror stories that show working Black Friday is the worst