- Mid-air brawl forces Delta plane to make an unscheduled stop
- Here's how much Google paid the MBA student who briefly owned Google.com
- Photographer donates services to parents who may have to say goodbye
- Zika virus: CDC warns pregnant women not to travel to these countries
- Dog saves its owner from deadly snake sneaking up on him
The Cleveland Browns are planning to cut troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel from the team, according to a report.
According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, the Browns will cut Manziel on March 9, when the new league year begins. The earliest that the team could release Manziel would be next week, per league rules.
Manziel has been an on-field disappointment and has made headlines for his questionable off-field behavior.
During the 2015 offseason, Manziel spent 10 weeks in a rehab facility that specializes in alcohol and substance abuse. The team hoped Manziel was ready to turn his career and life around, but team officials seem to have run out of patience.