1615 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
The Palace Theatre Cleveland opened November, 1922 under the title 'Keith's Palace Theatre' after B. F Keith who founded the chain of vaudeville theaters of which The Palace Theatre Cleveland was part.
The $3.5 million Palace Theatre Cleveland was designed in the French Renaissance style and boasted over 150 crystal chandeliers, a collection of paintings worth $1 million in its lobby area, and the world's largest carpet woven in one piece.
Over the years, The Palace Theatre schedule drew many big-name entertainers, including Bing Crosby, Houdini and Frank Sinatra before the venue made the transition over to movies.
1978 saw the addition of The Palace Theatre Cleveland to the National Register of Historic Places. After closing down in 1969, only to partially reopen in '73, The Palace Theatre Cleveland closed once more in order to undergo a massive, $36.4 million renovation project. It reopened in 1988, and now seats 2,714.
For all the latest news and up-to-date event information, check out The Palace Theatre Cleveland.