Trending on Facebook
- Girl's lost letter to Santa falls from sky to stranger with incredible connection
- Woman's touching letter reaches family years after her death
- For sale: 'Slightly haunted' home
- Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- Doctors perform emergency C-section, find no baby
Wild animals destroyed a Brevard County woman's home and now she said she'll have to clean up the mess all by herself.
Naomi Rivera cannot spend Christmas in her home because animals in the attic caused her ceiling to collapse in at least three rooms.
The animals have been chewing the PVC pipes, Rivera said.
Rivera said her neighbors have been feeding the wildlife for years.
"I have a brand new grand-baby that I can't have a first Christmas with at my home. I have to live out of a hotel, which I'm glad I have a roof over my head with my family, but I worked so hard to get a house," said Rivera.
Rivera said she'll have to pay about $40,000 to repair her home because insurance likely won't cover the damage.