Local governments make payroll with your money. That’s why the Journal-News is using Ohio public records laws to assemble and analyze payroll data for governments across our region.
According to those records, Middletown city government had 17 employees earn more than six figures in 2015.
Here are the five-highest paid city of Middletown employees in 2015:
- Fire Deputy Chief Brent Robert Dominy — $131,639
- City Manager Douglas D Adkins — $129,016
- Fire Deputy Chief Thomas L Snively — $125,452
- Fire Lieutenant Robert D Curry — $115,182
- Fire Lieutenant Brian J Oliver — $112,065
Click here for a growing database — currently containing 177,215 names and salaries — of government employees’ gross compensation last year.