- Almost: Powerball ticket one number away from winning jackpot sold in Texas
- 7-time lottery winner shares tips for winning Powerball
- Much-loved country duo Joey+Rory claim end is near for Joey
- No winners for Powerball jackpot, grand prize tops $1B
- New iPhone feature costs family $2,000
A woman’s angry Facebook post has gone viral after she accused a Denver restaurant of refusing to serve a homeless man.
Vanessa Varona claims that even after she bought the homeless man food at Taqueria Mexico and another patron asked the man to sit with him, the restaurant staff said he couldn’t sit in the restaurant and would have to take his food and leave the premises.
Varona claims her friend called the owner to voice her concerns and the owner “basically laughed and said he will not allow customers to buy homeless people food.”
The Facebook post has been shared over 7,100 times.
According to FOX 31, a Taqueria Mexico staff member said the homeless man was drunk, and that’s why he was asked by staff to leave the restaurant. The staff member did confirm that the restaurant has a policy regarding the homeless, stating that homeless people are not allowed to come into the restaurant and disturb customers.