- Charlie Sheen confirms he is HIV-positive
- 7-year-old girl found dead minutes after going missing from football game
- Islamic State terrorists issue new threat to the US
- Dozens of stores to remain closed on Thanksgiving night
- Waffle House wows food critic Anthony Bourdain
A man did not leave a tip after a meal at a California Thai restaurant, but the message he allegedly scribbled on the receipt is going viral for all the wrong reasons.
According to the Daily Breeze, a male customer dined at Bamboo Thai Bistro on Nov. 11. A server from Thailand, who is in the U.S. on a work visa and hopes to obtain a green card, took care of the customer.
The man got his order and left. When the server retrieved the receipt from the table, the following message was written on the receipt where a tip would normally be included: “Tips for U.S. citizens only.”
The restaurant owner would not disclose the man’s identity, but images of the receipt have gone viral on social media, which does include the man’s name.
According to the Daily Breeze, the man lives in Los Angeles, but attempts to contact him were unsuccessful.