- Mother of murdered infant twins survives, makes 911 call after shooting
- This bug could give you the 'kiss' of death
- Doug Flutie's parents die within hours of one another
- Walmart shopper pulls hair, slams carts into suspected 'line-jumpers'
- Sisters missing since 2013 found at Minnesota horse farm
A baby is dead after her two 3-year-old siblings reportedly put her in an oven and turned it on Monday.
J’Zyra Thompson, 19 months old, was left home alone with her three siblings, aged 3 and 5 years old, while their mother went out to pick up a pizza with her boyfriend, according to KTRK.
>> RELATED: Father of siblings of Texas toddler who died in oven speaks out
The two 3-year-old children made the oven “hot,” and the baby kicked at the oven door, they said to investigators, according to KTRK.
Their mother, Racquel Thompson, often left her four children at home, she said to Child Protective Services officials, according to KTRK. Officials said a grandmother lives at the complex and was not told the children were left alone. There are no suitable relatives to care for the surviving children, and they will be placed into foster care, according to Click2Houston.
Thompson said she tried CPR when she got home, but it was too late.
Criminal charges are expected to be filed against Thompson, according to KTRK.