A Cincinnati-based brewery that opened a Butler County location this year is among the new restaurants at Taste of Cincinnati this summer.
Taste of Cincinnati 2017 will include nine new restaurants and five new food trucks among the 52 vendors at the nation’s longest running culinary arts festival, organizers said.
One of those new additions is Rivertown Brewery and Barrel House, which opened a Monroe location in January.
More than 250 menu items will be available, ranging from casual fare to fine dining.
“We’re proud, to once again, bring new concepts to Taste of Cincinnati, while still incorporating your longtime favorites,” Taste of Cincinnati director Cythia Oxley said in a statement.
Taste of Cincinnati shifts its location a few blocks this year to accommodate the streetcar route. The food festival will take place on Fifth Street from Main to Sentinel Street and beyond to the ramps of I-71 and Columbia Parkway.
The event will open at 11 a.m. daily, May 27-29.
2017 Taste of Cincinnati restaurants:
- Alfio’s Buon Cibo
- Andy’s Mediterranean Grille
- Buona Terra Gelato
- Busken Bakery
- Cazadores Restaurant
- Che Restaurant (new for 2017)
- Chicago Gyro
- Delicio Coal Fired Pizza
- Eddie’s Southern Style BBQ
- Eli’s BBQ
- Island Frydays (new for 2017)
- J Gumbo’s
- Joella’s Hot Chicken (new for 2017)
- Keystone Bar & Grill
- Market Street Grille
- Mazunte (new for 2017)
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks
- Mecklenburg Gardens
- The Melting Pot
- Oasis Grill
- Pompilios Restaurant
- Rivertown Brewery and Barrel House (new for 2017)
- Saigon Subs & Rolls (new for 2017)
- Sammy’s Craft Burgers and Beers (new for 2017)
- Sawasdee Thai Cuisine (new for 2017)
- Silver Ladle
- Thai Taste
- Tickle Pickle (new for 2017)
- Tom + Chee
- Washington Platform
- Wertheim’s Restaurant
2017 Taste of Cincinnati food trucks:
- Adena’s Beefstroll
- Alabama Fish Bar
- Best Thing Smokin
- Bistro de Mohr
- C’est Cheese
- The Chili Hut (new for 2017)
- Empanadas Aqui
- Hungry Bros. (new for 2017)
- Just Jerks
- Marty’s Waffles
- Packhouse (new for 2017)
- Red Sesame
- SugarSnap! Sweet Treats
- Sweets & Meats BBQ (new for 2017)
- Texas Joe Tex Mex
- Urban Vistro
- Wicked Hickory (new for 2017)