Hamilton High School’s Top 10 students from the Class of 2013 recently celebrated their accomplishments during a special luncheon with teachers and families.
The Top 10 students, in no particular order, are:
- Alexander Getz, attending Ball State University for Business/Finance
- Brooke Moran, attending Indiana University for Pre-Medical
- Jennifer Davidson, attending Miami University for Early Childhood Education
- Andrew Race, attending University of Louisville for Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Abigail Brown, attending Miami University for Pre-Medical
- Anissa DeLorenzo, attending University of Cincinnati for Nursing
- Rebecca Gadd, attending Oho State University for Biology
- Corey Vernot, attending Duke University for Chemistry/Economics
- Allison Peguero, attending Miami University for Pre-Medical
- Mariah Craft, attending New York University for Biochemistry
The Class of 2013, in total, was awarded $4.9 million total in scholarships — of which $1.2 million in offers were given to the Top 10.
The 2013 Hamilton High School graduation is at 7 p.m. June 6 at Millett Hall, Miami University, Oxford.
Badin High School will host a retirement celebration from 6 to 8 p.m. May 28 in the Pfirman Family Activity Center.
The event will honor three staff members: Sally Kocher, athletic director and faculty member for 40 years; Anne Ungerbuehler, administrative assistant for more than 30 years; and Al Kenkel, assistant principal and head guidance counselor for the past six years.
The public is invited to give them a send-off and thank them for their many years of service to Badin students.