Fairfield City Schools’ new bullying and harassment officer will present several information sessions open to the community.
The program, titled “Understanding Bullying and Harassment Policies – A Guide for Parents,” is designed to educate community members about policies and procedures currently in place to address bullying and harassment complaints, according to the school district.
Over the summer, the district hired Donna Martin as its bullying and harassment officer, to coordinate district preventives and training for students, staff and parents.
Here’s when the planned community information sessions will take place:
- 6 to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 16, at Creekside Middle School cafeteria, 1111 Nilles Road
- 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 18, at Creekside Middle School cafeteria, 1111 Nilles Road
- 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1, at South Elementary School Media Center, 5460 Bibury Road
- 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 14, at East Elementary School Media Center, 6711 Morris Road
- 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15, at Fairfield Freshman School Auditorium, 8790 N. Gilmore Road
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 27, at Fairfield High School Media Center, 8800 Holden Blvd.