A Butler County retail and dining destination is playing host to one of the sculptures celebrating the Bengals 50th season.
Liberty Center, 7100 Foundry Row, Liberty Twp., had a three-dimensional sculpture of the National Football League team’s 50th Season logo installed Wednesday. The sculpture is approximately eight-feet wide, five-feet tall and weighs more than 1,000 pounds.
Other locations getting the sculpture in the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton areas include:
- Paul Brown Stadium, corner of Elm St. and Mehring Way
- Bengals Training Camp, west of Paul Brown Stadium
- The Greene Town Center, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek
- Veterans Park, 6239 Harrison Ave., Cincinnati
- Anderson Towne Center, 7578 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati
- Newport on the Levee, 1 Levee Way, Newport, Ky.
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 3087 Terminal Dr., Hebron, Ky.
The team is encouraging fans to visit all locations and post pictures using the hashtag #Bengals50 for a chance to win prizes and be featured in photo galleries on Bengals.com and Bengals social media.
Fans can win daily prizes starting on Saturday as the Bengals count down the final 50 days until the regular season kicks off. Prizes include tickets, 50th season merchandise, Pro Shop gift cards, VIP experiences and more.
Contest details will be posted every morning at 10:30 a.m. on the Bengals Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. For clues and a schedule of events, click here.