- Vanna White has a hilarious wardrobe malfunction on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- Man ‘tired of her suffering’ kills 93-year-old wife
- Child born without part of brain, skull meets Santa for first time
- Boy found alive two days after mother died
- 5 things about El Niño: Biggest effects yet to come
It's the holiday season and if you need something to help you get in the holiday spirit, this will hit you right in the feels.
Everyone that has seen this has cried so get some tissues. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta have a new video where underprivileged kids can either get a present for themselves, or give something to their parents. Every kid in the video decides to give something to their parents, Mashable reported.
Some people are critical though, because all the kids who didn't do it were just edited out.
But the video's creators said that about 80% of the kids they talked to chose the parents' gift, Mashable reported. And the ones who did got both presents.