- FBI: Teen stows away on San Jose to Maui flight
- Fisherman catches 800-pound shark off Gulf Coast
- Judge tells killer: 'I hope you die in prison'
- 30-year-old woman charged with teen's murder apparently had child with him
- Pizza chain hopes to add a ‘pizza cake’ to its menu
The strategic editing team at ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ is at it again.
Jimmy and his staff at ‘Tonight’ and on his old show, ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ have had lots of fun in the last couple of years appearing to make NBC Nightly News host Brian Williams rap along with classic hits such as the “Rappers Delight,” “Straight Outta Compton,” and “Good Vibrations.”
(Ok, so maybe that last one from Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch isn’t a “classic.”)
Of course, Williams isn’t actually rapping, but clever editing of multiple clips from newscasts makes it seem as if he is.
On Monday nights show Fallon debuted the latest rap from the veteran NBC newsman, Snoop Dogg’s “Gin & Juice.”
How does Williams feel about all the mashups?
He’s taken it all with good cheer, and even suggested a song that Fallon should use next time: “Rollout” by rapper Ludacris.