Southwest Airlines has added a new flight from Cincinnati to Phoenix.
The flight schedule aligns with the Cincinnati Reds spring training in Goodyear, Arizona — a 25-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Daily flights will operate March 8 to April 7. Southwest started service at the Cincinnati airport during the summer, after halting all flights at the Dayton International Airport.
“We’re excited Southwest is adding service to Phoenix as another option for Reds fans to go to Spring Training,” said Candace McGraw, chief executive officer, CVG. “Local passengers can also use this service to connect to more than 10 west coast destinations.”
Flight times to Phoenix from Cincinnati include:
- Monday – Friday:
- Departs CVG 4 p.m.; arrives PHX 5 p.m.
- Departs PHX 8:45 a.m.; arrives CVG 3:25 p.m.
- Departs CVG 6:20 p.m.; arrives PHX 7:20 p.m.
- Departs PHX 11:05 a.m.; arrives CVG 5:40 p.m.
- Departs CVG 4:15 p.m.; arrives PHX 5:15 p.m.
- Departs PHX 8:30 a.m.; arrives CVG 2:55 p.m.
This is the third destination served by Southwest, who began service from CVG in June of this year with five flights a day to Chicago – Midway, and three flights a day to Baltimore/Washington D.C.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS